Phase II Study Evaluating Treatment With Oral Navelbine [vinorelbine] and Cisplatin Administered Weekly and Concomitant Radiotherapy in Elderly Patients With no Operable NSCLC.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RACCOSA
- 05 Jun 2018 Results evaluating the ability of a comprehensive geriatric assessment (CGA) to select the elderly La-NSCLC patients who potentially may benefit from concurrent radio-chemotherapy presented at the 54th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 01 May 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov