A Phase I Dose Escalation Study To Determine The Optimal Biological Dose Of BN83495 - An Oral Steroid Sulphatase Inhibitor - In Postmenopausal Women With Oestrogen-Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Whose Disease Progressed After Prior Therapy For Locally Advanced/Metastatic Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Irosustat (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 08 May 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Dec 2009 Preliminary results were the subject of a poster presented at the 32nd San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, according to an Ipsen media release.
- 15 Dec 2009 New trial record