Preoperative Intravitreal Ranibizumab for Persistent Diabetic Vitreous Haemorrhage: A Randomized, Double-masked, Controlled Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Vitreous haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Oct 2014 Accrual to date is 104% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record
- 15 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 04 Aug 2014 Accrual to date is 91% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.