Preoperative Intravitreal Ranibizumab for Persistent Diabetic Vitreous Haemorrhage: A Randomized, Double-masked, Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Vitreous haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jul 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Oct 2014 Accrual to date is 104% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record
- 15 Oct 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.