Phase II Trial of Bendamustine, Bortezomib, and Rituximab in Patients With Previously Untreated Low Grade Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2018 Results assessing safety and efficacy published in the British Journal of Haematology
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.