A Randomized, Placebo-controlled Phase II Trial Investigating SUNITINIB Versus Placebo in Patients With Chemorefractory Advanced Adenocarcinoma of the Stomach or Lower Esophagus Treated With Chemotherapy FOLFIRI.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUN-CASE
- 01 Mar 2018 Results (n=54) assessing efficacy, safety, and tolerability of sunitinib as an adjunct to second- and third-line leucovorin (Cafolinate), 5-FU, and irinotecan (FOLFIRI), were published in the Tumour Biology.
- 04 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by EudraCT.