Comparison of Pharmocokinetics of Mycophenolate Mofetil and Enteric Coated Mycophenolate Sodium in Calcineurininhibitor-free Treated Patients After Renal Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Mycophenolate sodium
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Oct 2014 The dose of mycophenolate mofetil has been changed from 500mg or 250 mg/day to 1 g/day and mycophenolate sodium from 180 or 360 mg/day to 720 mg as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.
- 25 May 2010 Actual number of patients (23) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.