A Phase 2, Open-Label, Dose Titration Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of NBI-98854 for the Treatment of Tardive Dyskinesia in Subjects With Schizophrenia or Schizoaffective Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Valbenazine (Primary)
- Indications Drug-induced dyskinesia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2011 Positive results have been reported for the initial cohort of six patients in a Neurocrine Biosciences media release.
- 27 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.