Immunogenicity, Safety and Reactogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' Pneumococcal Vaccine GSK1024850A Following Primary and Booster Vaccination of Healthy Japanese Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine; Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Streptococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- 30 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.