A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Four Way Crossover Study To Determine The Effects Of PF-03654764 +/- Allegra (Fexofenadine) On Symptoms Of Allergic Rhinitis In Subjects Exposed To Ragweed Pollen In An Environmental Exposure Unit.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fexofenadine; Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine; PF 3654764
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 03 Aug 2010 Additional trial location [Canada] identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2010 Actual initiation date added to 1 Jan 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2010 Actual end date added to 1 May 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.