THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ERDOSTEINE IN THE LONG-TERM THERAPY OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE (COPD). A 12-month, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group, multicenter study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erdosteine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors Edmond Pharma
- 01 Oct 2017 Primary endpoint (The number of acute exacerbations of COPD experienced by the patients) has been met,as published in the European Respiratory Journal.
- 01 Oct 2017 Results published in the European Respiratory Journal
- 30 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to results presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.