A Phase I Study of Intravenous Recombinant Human IL-15(rhIL-15) in Adults With Refractory Metastatic Malignant Melanoma and Metastatic Renal Cell Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-15 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma; Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 39 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 New trial record