A Phase II, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of a Controlled Release Minicapsule Formulation of Ciclosporin (CyCol) in the Treatment of Mild to Moderate Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual end date (September 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 The trial status is completed in (Ireland) as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.