An Open-Label Clinical Pharmacology Study of Brentuximab Vedotin (SGN-35) in Patients With CD30-Positive Hematologic Malignancies: CYP3A4 Drug-Drug Interactions, Excretion, and Special Populations
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Ketoconazole; Midazolam; Rifampicin
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 26 Apr 2016 Results of patients with Haematological malignancies and hepatic or renal impairment (n=17) published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
- 26 Dec 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.