AFRICA: Atorvastatin Plus Fenofibric Acid (TriLipix) in the Reduction of Intermediate Coronary Atherosclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fenofibrate (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AFRICA
- 16 Jun 2011 Additional trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2010 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.