A Phase 1, Open-Label, Two-Group, Dose- Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Biological and Clinical Activity of EMD 521873 Alone and in Combination With Fixed Low Doses of Cyclophosphamide in Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Tumors or B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs MSB 0010445 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.