An Open-Label, Multi-Center Study to Investigate the Objective Response Rate, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of GSK1120212, a MEK Inhibitor, in BRAF Mutation-positive Melanoma Subjects Previously Treated With or Without a BRAF Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2014 The CHMP of the EMA has recommended approval of trametinib based partly on the results of this trial, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.