An Eight-week, Multinational, Multicenter, Double-blind, Active- and Placebo-controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Tolerability of Three Fixed Doses of SSR125543 (20 mg Daily, 50 mg Daily and 100 mg Daily) in Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SSR 125543 (Primary) ; Escitalopram
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AGATE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 24 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Belgium, France and Slovakia.
- 13 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.