Open Label, Dose Escalation Trial of Oral 4SC-205 in Patients With Advanced Malignancies: First-In-Man Study of a Newly Developed, Oral Inhibitor of Kinesin-spindle Protein, Eg5
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs 4SC 205 (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms AEGIS
- Sponsors 4SC
- 03 Jun 2015 According to 4 SC Media Release, clinical data from this trial was published at the annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
- 03 Jun 2015 Results published in the 4 SC Media Release.
- 29 May 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History