Topical Rapamycin Therapy to Alleviate Cutaneous Manifestations of Tuberous Sclerosis Complex and Neurofibromatosis 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Cancer; Neurofibromatoses; Tuberous sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Feb 2012 Actual patient number 52 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.