A Phase 3b, Double-Blind, Randomized, 12-Week Efficacy and Safety Study Comparing the TAK-491 Plus Chlorthalidone Fixed-Dose Combination vs Olmesartan Medoxomil-Hydrochlorothiazide in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Azilsartan medoxomil/chlortalidone (Primary) ; Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Jun 2013 Pooled analysis presented at the 23rd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 18 Jun 2012 Results published in Hypertension.
- 23 May 2011 Results presented at the 26th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension (ASH-2011).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History