A 6-Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Safety and Efficacy Study of the Potential Inhibitory Effects on the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis of Ciclesonide HFA Nasal Aerosol and Ciclesonide Aqueous Nasal Spray in Subjects 12 Years and Older With Perennial Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History