A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy of tocilizumab (TCZ) + non-biological DMARD in reducing synovitis as measured by magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) at 12 weeks after initiation of treatment in patients with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) with inadequate response to non-biological DMARDs.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Disease-modifying antirheumatics
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PORTRAIT
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2012 Official Title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 21 Apr 2012 Planned end date (30 Sep 2011) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.