A Phase 1b/2 Study of AV-299 (Formerly SCH 900105) in Combination With Gefitinib in Asian Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (P06162)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ficlatuzumab (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 01 Jul 2018 Results (n=15) of phase 1 published in the Clinical Pharmacology in Drug Development.
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2014 Results of a retrospective exploratory analysis in VeriStrat-selected patients with NSCLC were presented at the 2014 Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), according to an AVEO Oncology media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History