A Phase 1b/2 Study of AV-299 (Formerly SCH 900105) in Combination With Gefitinib in Asian Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (P06162).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ficlatuzumab (Primary) ; Gefitinib
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AVEO Oncology
- 07 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2014 Results of a retrospective exploratory analysis in VeriStrat-selected patients with NSCLC were presented at the 2014 Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO), according to an AVEO Oncology media release.
- 19 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History