A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study of rhFGF 18 Administered Intra-articularly in Patients With Knee Primary Osteoarthritis Not Requiring Surgery Within One Year.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sprifermin (Primary)
- Indications Osteoarthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 13 Jun 2015 Results of post-hoc analysis presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 06 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.