Phase I/II Study of Lenalidomide Maintenance Following BEAM (+/- Rituximab) for Chemo-Resistant or High Risk Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Carmustine; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Melphalan
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma; Diffuse lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia; Lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Jan 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2018.
- 13 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Nov 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.