A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Rifamycin SV MMX for the Treatment of Traveler's Diarrhea.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rifamycin (Primary)
- Indications Traveller's diarrhoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cosmo Pharmaceuticals; Salix Pharmaceuticals; Santarus
- 04 Oct 2013 Results will be presented at IDWeek 2013 according to a Santarus media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 11 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-clinical-cure' (Time to last unformed stool) has been met according to a Santarus media release.
- 04 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History