Prolonged Oral Levofloxacin-Rifampin for Staphylococcus Aureus Prosthetic Joint Infection (PJI) Treated With Debridement And Retention Of Components: A Prospective Observational Cohort Study. Mayo PJI Study Group (MPSG).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levofloxacin; Rifampicin
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Dec 2009 New trial record