Comparison of Ulcer Healing in Patients Taking Rabeprazole Plus Aspirin Versus Rabeprazole Plus Clopidogrel for Acute Peptic Ulcer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rabeprazole (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; NSAID-induced ulcer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Jul 2011 Results published in Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 01 Jan 2010 New trial record