Phase I/II Study of PR104 in Subjects With Refractory/Relapsed Acute Leukemia Using Adaptive Dose Selection.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs PR 104 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 22 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.