A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Dose-titration Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of VA106483 in Male Subjects With Nocturia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fedovapagon (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms; Nocturia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vantia Therapeutics
- 07 Sep 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Aug 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.