Phase I/II Study of the Combination of 5-azacitidine With Lenalidomide in Patients With High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) and Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2015 Patient inclusion and exclusion criteria amended.
- 12 Apr 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History