A Phase 1 Study of CTEP 5-Azacytidine in Combination With Oxaliplatin in Patients With Advanced Cancers Relapsed or Refractory or Refractory to Any Platinum Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 09 Apr 2014 Results presented at the 105th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 28 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History