A Randomized Phase II Study of OGX-427 (a Second-Generation Antisense Oligonucleotide to Heat Shock Protein-27) in Patients With Castration Resistant Prostate Cancer Who Have Not Previously Received Chemotherapy for Metastatic Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apatorsen (Primary) ; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 08 Nov 2012 OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals expects to report final results in 2013.
- 02 Oct 2012 Interim results (n=42) presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History