A Prospective Observational Study of the Efficacy and Safety of CPT-11 Plus Platinum Analogues Regimens for UGT1A1 Genotype Guided Patients With Several Solid Tumors.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Nedaplatin
- Indications Cervical cancer; Gastric cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 28 Mar 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2010 New trial record