A Randomised, Double-blind, 8 Treatments, 4 Periods, Incomplete Crossover Study to Determine the Optimal Free Dose Combination of BI 1744 CL and Tiotropium Bromide (Both Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler) After 4 Weeks Once Daily Treatment in Patients With COPD.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Sep 2015 Results published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 03 Sep 2012 Results have been presented at the 2012 Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS-2012) according to a Boehringer Ingelheim media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.