Single-centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Clinical Study to Investigate Safety and Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of Single Ascending Doses of CM3.1-AC100 in Healthy Male Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon-like peptide-1 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 14 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.