A Phase 1 Open-Label, Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of IPI-493 in Patients Experiencing Advanced Hematologic Malignancies with Client Proteins of Hsp90.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs IPI 493 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies; Myelofibrosis; Myeloproliferative disorders; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Infinity Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Jul 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2010 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health).