A Phase I Trial of Isolated Hepatic Perfusion With Oxaliplatin Followed by Hepatic Arterial Infusion of FUDR and Leucovorin for Patients With Unresectable Colorectal Liver Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Floxuridine; Folinic acid
- Indications Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 08 Dec 2011 Actual patient number is 10 according to ClinicalTrials.gov
- 08 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.