A Randomized, Blind, Placebo-controlled, Single-centre Phase I Study in Healthy Volunteers to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of AZD7687 After Single Ascending Oral Doses.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 7687 (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 Jun 2010 Actual end date added to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2010 New trial record.