Phase I Study of Daily RAD001 Administered Orally in Combination With Mitomycin C, Administered Every Three Weeks to Patients With Advanced Gastric Cancer or Cancer of the Esophagogastric Junction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus; Mitomycin
- Indications Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.