Investigation of Serial Studies to Predict Your Therapeutic Response with Imaging And moLecular Analysis 2 (I-SPY 2 TRIAL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ganetespib (Primary) ; Ganitumab (Primary) ; Ladiratuzumab-Vedotin (Primary) ; MK 2206 (Primary) ; Neratinib (Primary) ; Patritumab (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Pertuzumab (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Trebananib (Primary) ; Veliparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Conatumumab; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Figitumumab; Metformin; Paclitaxel; Talazoparib; Trastuzumab emtansine
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms I-SPY-2
- 12 Jan 2018 According to results presented at the 40th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, till date 1200+ patients have been randomized.
- 12 Dec 2017 Long-term survival results for patients pre-selected by MammaPrint published in an Agendia media release.
- 12 Dec 2017 According to an Agendia media release, results from the study have been presented at the 2017 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History