Effects of 150 mcg Aleglitazar on Renal Function in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Moderate Renal Impairment, as Compared to Actos®
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AleNEPHRO
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 Jun 2013 Results reporting lipid, glycaemic and insulin parameters presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 11 Mar 2013 Results with focus on secondary endpoints presented at the 62nd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 05 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'Glomerular-filtration-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History