An Open Label, Safety/Efficacy Study to Assess the Potential for Adrenal Suppression Following Multiple Dosing With Desoximetasone 0.25% Topical Spray in Patients With Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Desoximetasone (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Taro Pharmaceuticals USA
- 05 Nov 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2010 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov..
- 05 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.