A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of 2 Doses of Aclidinium Bromide Compared With Placebo for 12 Weeks in Patients With Moderate to Severe, Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Followed by a 40-Week Evaluation of the 2 Aclidinium Bromide Doses
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCORD COPD II
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 06 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jul 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History