Rituximab for Prevention of Acute Graft-Versus Host Disease (GVHD) After Unrelated Donor Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation (HCT).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Cyclophosphamide; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Mycophenolate mofetil; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus; Tacrolimus
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 29 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 20 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.