A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of a Tenofovir Raltegravir Switch in Resolving Tenofovir Induced Proteinuria in HIV Infected Individuals With Undetectable HIV Viral Loads
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RALPIR
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Apr 2012 Actual end date 1 Jun 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jan 2010 New trial record