Randomized, Observer-blind, Placebo-controlled, Four-way Cross-over Study to Study the Ability of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) of the Brain to Detect and Characterize the Effects of Single Doses of a Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (Escitalopram [Lexapro(R)]), a Dopamine and Noradrenaline Reuptake Inhibitor and Psychostimulant (Methylphenidate [Ritalin(R)]), an Anti-glutamatergic Drug Candidate (mGluR5 Antagonist RO4917523), and Placebo in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Basimglurant (Primary) ; Escitalopram; Methylphenidate
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder; Narcolepsy
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Roche
- 23 Jul 2011 NCT reports trial status as completed and actual end date as Jun 2011.
- 18 Jan 2011 Actual patient number changed from 15 ato 25 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.