Multicenter, randomized, open label study evaluating a poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase-1(PARP-1) inhibitor, SAR240550 (BSI-201), administered twice weekly or weekly, in combination with gemcitabine/carboplatin, in patients with metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer (mTNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Iniparib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Jul 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History